"As he is well known for his ability to deliver results, parents try all means to put their children in his class."
-- Featured on The Sunday Times newspapers on 15 June 2008
Economics tuition for JC 1 and JC 2 students
JCEconomics.com is Singapore's leading Economics education centre, which was founded by one of the The Sunday Times newspapers "most sought-after Super Tutor", Mr Anthony Fok.
Join us now to see your results in Economics improve!
MediaCorp TV Channel 5 Programme - "Made in Singapore"
About Tutor Anthony
Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy (Honours) from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
Masters of Education from Monash University, Australia.
Currently pursuing Doctor in Education.
Former Ministry of Education school teacher.
Author of H1 and H2 Economics Ten Year Series. Published by Fairfield Books Publishers Pte Ltd under licensed from University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate.
Author of Economics Model Essays Guidebook.
Featured on The Sunday Times newspapers as one of Singapore's top 5 most 'sought-after' Super Tutors.
Featured on The Friday Weekly Chinese newspapers as an inspirational and dedicated school teacher.
Featured on The Sunday Times newspapers as an Economics tutor who "puts theory into practice"
- Featured on ‘TODAY‘ newspapers for his views on “staying ahead of the academic race”.
- Featured on ‘MyPaper‘ and ‘The Straits Times‘ newspapers for his views on the GCE ‘A’ level Economics ten-year-series, a compilation of Cambridge past years’ examination papers and worked solutions.
- Featured on ‘Lianhe Wanbao‘ newspapers as a ‘one-man show’ Economics tutor who “wins students by word-of-mouth recommendation”.
- Featured on ‘Singapore Business Review‘ magazine as a “top tutor who brings economics theories to life”.
- Featured on ‘Today’s Parents‘ magazine for “educating the new generation using unique teaching methodology”.
- Featured on “Domain of Experts” premier tuition platform which names seasoned tutors hailing from prestigious top schools.
- Featured on “Popular Club Magazine” on “How to Master GCE ‘A’ Level Economics”.
Featured on MediaCorp Radio 938LIVE talkshow on "Dollars and Sense" - Star Economics tutor Anthony Fok helping students make sense of dollars!
- Guest speaker on “Official 938LIVE” radio segment ‘On the Job’ – “Super tutor Anthony Fok sharing his experience as a full-time Economics tutor”.
Featured on The Straits Times newspapers on views about the usefulness of ten-year series.
- Fellow of The College of Teachers, Institute of Education, London, for individuals who have made a significant contribution to educational literature or to educational management at a senior level.
- First Economics tutor to set a new Singapore record “Highest Earning Economics Tutor” in the Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) 2015.
- Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) record holder “Author of most number of A-level Economics books”.
Member of Economic Society of Singapore (ESS).
Member of Economic Society of Australia and American Economic Association.
Member of Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE).