- Using proprietary notes to explain the Economics concepts so that students are able to fully comprehend what is taught.
- Summarized mind-maps to help students see linkages between related topics in Economics.
- Exclusive notes on various countries such as the Vietnam, India, China, USA and Singapore economy.
- Read relevant Economics articles from magazines such as Economics Review and Economics Today, so that students can relate what they have studied in textbooks to real life.
- Learn important skills such as analyzing and interpreting Economics data.
- Practice more than 50 case study questions specially compiled from various sources.
- Learn 'how to write' and 'what to write', instead of writing out of point and not answering to the question.
- Find out how to be consistently graded Level 3 for Analysis and Evaluation.
- Write good introductions and conclusions for your Economics essays.